Goody, Goodies or Goody's may refer to:
- Goody, an abbreviation of goodwife, a courtesy title of married women, formerly used where Misses (Mrs.) would be used today.
- Goody (dessert) is an Irish pudding-like dish made by boiling bread in milk with sugar and spices. This dish is eaten on St. John's Eve.
- Goody (brand) is a brand of hair-styling products owned by Newell Rubbermaid.
- Jade Goody a British reality television star
- Goody (computer game), a classic platformer arcade game from 1987, for the original IBM PC with CGA display, by the Spanish company Opera Soft
- Goody or goodies, informal term for Confectionery or Candy
Goodies, a comedy trio who created "The Goodies" comedy
- The Goodies (TV series), a British television comedy series in the 1970s and 1980s
- Goodies (album), a 2004 album by Ciara
goody in French: Goodies
goody in Polish: Goodies
Tartuffian, Tartuffish, affected, ambrosia, better half, bonne bouche, canting, cate, choice morsel, common-law wife, concubine, dainty, delicacy, dessert, false, feme, feme covert, goodwife, goody-goody, helpmate, helpmeet, holier-than-thou, hypocritical, insincere, kickshaw, lady, manna, married woman, matron, mealymouthed, morsel, nectar, old lady, old woman, pharisaic, pietistic, pious, rib, sanctified, sanctimonious, savory, self-righteous, sniveling, squaw, tidbit, titbit, treat, unctuous, wedded wife, wife, woman